Friday, March 6, 2009

LET THE SUN SHINE

TUNNEL VISION.....ONE TRACK MIND....Now some say these are bad traits to have..But with
me trying to acquire a healthy life style...I would say these are two traits that just might help me get to where I want to be..I have but one thing on my mind. That is to get healthy. I have but one objective--to win--! To win a longer and healthier life..
A life not filled with pills because of a unhealthy life style...A active life style..
I want TUNNEL VISION...NOTHING ELSE MATTERS..So I must remain disciplined in my work outs and stay strong when I get unmotivated..No one can help me I must help myself..
I have to Believe in myself..

Now on a brighter note..Weather has took a turn for the better..58 today...60 by tomorrow..Tracked a new walking path for 3 and 4 miles Sun is shining...That alone
motivates me...If no rain..I will take my grandsons tomorrow to fly kites..I figure
chasing those two and kites should burn a few calories..LOL So cross your fingers
for me everyone..NO RAIN...A trip to park sounds like a plan too..They have cabin
fever also..

Am sure John and Dave will be happy with warmer weather...Especially John seeing
as he is not a treadmill fan..I have Ipod filled with a bunch of new country tunes..
Fast paced to keep me bopping along..LOL..

I have also signed up for a Monday night yoga class at my gym...This should be
interesting..LOL..Got to keep in interesting..

So hope everyone's week end is filled with sunshine..warm breezes..and good walks or runs..

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment