Monday, February 23, 2009

Been awhile since I posted...It just seems like there are never enough hours in the day..with work, the grandkids, working out, and regular day to day stuff...But I am giving it my best shot...I know we all have our reason for wanting to be healthy and fit...But as a grandmother I can not tell you the joy my children bring to me...And the more physically I am involved the better I feel about myself..
It is so true the little things mean a lot..The joy when you walk in a crowded day care and your
grandsons spot you and run and throw themselves into your arms with a I love you...Unconditional love...you feel like you could walk on water..I want to be around for many many years to enjoy this..and I DO NOT want to be a grandmother who sets on the side lines...I want to be right in there
playing baseball, bowling, hiking,sled ridding, you name it...I don't want to be to tired to stop and
take the time to make a snowman...or have a snowball fight..And If you make yourself physical you will have all the energy you need...So by taking time for yourself you are making a better you for you family and loved ones to enjoy...I am working on putting a photo ablum on my blog page hope you will look at those little faces and know what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment