Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's week end

Hello friends...Been awhile since I posted...But I am putting my workout before all else..I have been mixing up my workout....I do 5 miles on treadmill and next day 1 mile and weight training...Some
day if I get up late and no time to run to gym..I get out my walking tapes and do 2-3 miles...Or I have a ski machine and I will get on it...and do some arm weights at home..But the thing is I am
doing something everyday..With Valentines day upon us....I am making a healthy heart my Valentine's gift to me....Hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine week end and spend it with
someone you love...

1 comment:

  1. A belated happy Valentine's Day to you!

    I've found that consistency and variety are two pretty essential elements for a successful approach to fitness. Good job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete