Monday, February 9, 2009

I AM ALIVE

I am flying so high right now...I just returned from a work out at the gym..I am so exuberant..
My hips hurt...My dog are barking and my muscles are saying "What the heck lady"....but once
again I feel alive..Sore muscles will go away..Dogs were calm down and a Advil or two and hips
will be fine..After month of not working out to make someone else happy and gaining 30 lbs..Yes
I am ashamed to say 30 lbs....I feel like me...I won't say I enjoy working out..what I enjoy is the
sense of well being and accomplishment that I did something for me..Not for anyone else but
little old me...Scratch the little part till extra weight comes back off..LOL...About a year ago I had
a love one turn away from me...He had his reason and still remains a friend...but when he did
I threw myself into making myself the best me I could be..Part because I felt not good enough
for him..Now I see it has to be for me...Not anyone but me...And others will benefit from my sense of wellness..And another came along..And I stopped going to gym to please him...DO WE SEE A PATTERN HERE...Now I do..2009 is gonna be the year I put me the list first...I will
shed the 30 lbs for me...No one else...Me...I signed up to the breast cancer 3 day walk...I need
a few achievement of my own..And hope someday to do a walk/race with all of you...in the Panda
endurance site....First I grow strong and healthy again...And like I said yesterday law of
attraction..I know I will be strong and healthy...It is mine for the taking!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: