Sunday, February 8, 2009

FACING YOUR FEARS

Today a dear and true friend shed a little light on a personnel problem I have been having.
He made me realize I should never settle for less then what I want..I am going to start to
practice the theory of law of attraction..."Everything that is coming into your life you are
attracting into your life. And it is attracted to you by virtue of the images of you're holding
in your mind.It's what your thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting
to you..By settle for less because of my fears of being alone..and more..I am short changing
myself..No more..It is the law of attraction that determines the complete order in the Universe every moment of your life and every single thing you experience in your life..It doesn't matter who you are or where you are the law of attraction is forming your entire life experience. You're
calling the shots and do so through your thoughts..But action in my book has a part too.
No long will I pass up my chance at a healthier life and body because my partner will not go
to gym with me..Or share my love of walking..and nature...Life is too short to let it pass by..
And as a wonderful friend reminded me "Life is a adventure live it to it"s fullest every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment