Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Got My Game On

Afternoon all...Well I had a wonderful workout this morning....Got up at 6 made myself a health
breakfast and headed out the door to the gym...Freezing cold 19 degrees...brrrrrr why am I drive to gym...LOL... thought same thing as I got out of warm car and headed to the door..But once I
started walk...all got better...I did a little longer warm up as suggested by our Panda leader..and
shins do not hurt today..so that is one plus...I put on the Ipod...and went to town...Did a hour at
3.0 to start my training for the 3 day walk....time flew today...which I am very thankful for..then
I headed over to the weight machines and did lower and upper body exercises and went back for another 15 minutes on bike...so all in all spent an hour and 45 minutes at the gym..and felt so
alive when I left...Went to my tanning and errands...the as also suggested by Dave came home
and started making my low cal..meals for the week...and for lunch at work..Plan on doing another
hour on ski machine...and baby sitting...lol too busy today to eat...much or worry about over eating...but am still tracking calories and have lost 5 lbs already...patting self on back...
Hope every one is in good spirits today and is having a great day as I am...Remember the more
you plan the smoother you diet and exercise program will go...

No comments:

Post a Comment